AR Controller beta release 0.7.0 (2022-06-25)
- Download the Arkh App from the iOS App Store or Android Play Store.
- This app will allow you to easily update the firmware of your device to the latest version.
- Before getting started with the SDK, please verify that you have the latest firmware version using the Arkh App. If you don’t have the latest version of the firmware, make sure to update.
- Download our latest SDK for Unity here.
- When you purchase an AR Controller your login details will be sent to the purchase email you provide within 24hrs. If you haven’t purchased an AR Controller yet, you can buy one here!
- Information on how to get started with the SDK is here. See the rest of our documentation pages for tutorials on more sophisticated use cases.
- Follow this guide for the basics on wearing and using AR Controller.
- Please see our FAQ and troubleshooting guide. Have a look at our forum to see if there’s a thread that references your issue.
- If you’re having hardware issues or questions that are not addressed in our documentation, or have payment or shipping queries, please email us at DevProgram@arkh.com.
Have fun building with AR Controller!
The ARKH Team
If you have any issues getting started feel free to email us at DevProgram@arkh.com. We hope you have fun exploring the potential of AR Controller!